The QAREER project is centered on a number of five intellectual outputs as follows:
- O1 - Higher education and the labor market: quality of career services, quality of employability; In this intellectual output, an in depth analysis is performed with the purpose of defining quality criteria for career guidance as perceived by the guidance staff, students and QA managers from higher education institutions. The study will be composed from two distinct parts: a desk research and a field research. O1 will be coordinated by MELIUS and all partners will contribute.
- O2 - Guidelines to implement QA in career services in higher education; O2 will be based on the needs identified in O1. O2 will therefore provide sounded and grounded quality criteria to be applied to the service, and a comprehensive methodology to integrate them into practice. In this context career services QA guidelines will be designed and developed in order to be flexible, though respecting the identified quality standards. O2 will be coordinated by SHU and all partners will contribute.
- O3 - Integration cases; O3 refers to the outcomes of the exercises of integrating the guidelines in real settings, which will be carried out in the universities represented within the consortium. O3 will be coordinated by UNIR and all partners will contribute.
- O4 - Validated Guidelines for QA in career services in HE; O4 has the purpose to provide the final and validated Guidelines for QA in career services in Higher Education. The consortium will involve further universities in Europe to present and discuss with them the results of the project. Therefore, the consortium will organize at least 4 workshops in the countries of the consortium, involving external audience who will be asked to work with the partners toward a final and validated version of the Guidelines. O4 will be coordinated by WUELS and all partners will contribute.
- O5 - Platform for QACS; O5 includes the development of a platform for QACS aimed at being a reference point for the topic. There will also be developed of a database of experts, who will register themselves and provide their profiles and their experiences in the field. The platform will be the project website, as a relevant channel of communication. O4 will be coordinated by SHU and all partners will contribute.